The Kit Kat Kronikles

I have always been fascinated by the people who field comments for snack food. You know... The phone numbers and websites that say "Questions? Comments? Please call xxx-xxx). Well now that technology has advanced to a stage where we don't actually have to call 1-800 numbers and can simply fire off an e-mail with our questions and comments, I decided to take advantage of it. I just sent the following e-mail to the nice people at Kit Kat:


 
To whom it may concern,

I recently ended a 20 year relationship with a person who did not eat chocolate. The reasons behind this person's decision were less than noble, but being a sensitive man, I decided to join them out of a confused sense of love or solidarity. I would like to say that the chocolate factor did not contribute to the break-up but I would be lying. Anyway, that's not important.
The question I have is the following: Have the ingredients in Kit Kat bars changed at all during this period? I ask because I was standing in front of a vending machine today, and when I finally looked up without seeing this person's reflection, I saw the comforting red glow of a Kit Kat bar. I was extremely tempted to purchase one, but I was afraid. You see, when I was young I ate a LOT of Kit Kat bars. A lot. I think it may have even influenced my outgoing personality. But I was afraid that the years may have changed the chocolate deliciousness that I remeber so fondly from my youth.
I really don't want to waste $1 only to find that my memories will haunt me forever and that I will never again feel the warm, soft crunchiness of your product. So It would be greatly appreciated if you can confirm that your secret recipe (is it a secret? I imagine it must be otherwise people would make their own) has stood the test of time.
Kind regards,
Judes Dickey

To be continued?

1 comments:

Horst said...

I make my own
and thats why we broke up
I was happy secretly eating chocolate behind your back and observing how the lack of chocolate twisted your personality.
You didnt uderstand why i wasnt bitter..

Post a Comment