My favourite Marx Brothers

I dare you. I challenge you. I skoodlemadoodle you to find anything funnier than the Marx Brothers. It is simply amazing how their routines consistently improve with time and repeated viewings. It is a well-known fact that I will watch Duck Soup anywhere, anytime, anyplace and laugh like a 6 year-old autistic child on acid. I saw it when I was a kid and that was it. I was done. I like to think (perhaps it's more precise to say that I have delusional fantasies)that Groucho, Chico, Harpo and Zeppo have had a large role in making me the person I am today. In any case, they are definitely the reason that the word peanuts makes me laugh.

The combination of slapstick, wordplay, physical comedy and double-entendre has never been, and likely never will be, surpassed.

So for your viewing pleasure...

0 comments:

Post a Comment