my favourite homeless guy

There's a homeless punk guy who has set up shop on Ste-Catherine street, just around the corner from my office. I've seen him twice now and each time he has a new cardboard sign that he plunks down beside his dog (who doesn't seem to move around very much, now that I think about it). The first one said "SPARE CHANGE FOR PENIS ENLARGEMENT - I'M A LITTLE SHORT" and the next one was "BET YOU $1 THAT YOU READ THIS SIGN AND LAUGH".

I haven't had any change when I've seen him, which is a shame because the man clearly deserves encouragement. I thereby here do solemnly swear that the next time I see him, I will give him 2 dollars and possibly take his picture when he changes his sign. Which means I also have to start carrying my camera at all times, which I should probably do anyway.

More on this story as it develops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment